Do you know that WordPress.com and WordPress.org are actually two very different platforms? Often these confuse both beginners, as a result the beginners choose the wrong platform. Often new bloggers ask what is the best blogging platform in it: WordPress.com vs WordPress.org ,So in this article, we will discuss about the Comparison of WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org.
The main goal of this article is to highlight key differences between WordPress.com vs WordPress.org, so that you can choose the right platform according to your needs.
Choosing the right platform is important for your online success, so we have created the best comparison of WordPress.com vs WordPress.org so that you can choose the right platform for your business.
So let’s take a look at the differences between WordPress.com vs WordPress.org …
WordPress.com vs WordPress.org – Which is Better
The best way to understand the difference between WordPress.org vs WordPress.com is to take a look personally on each platform.
This is an open source and it can be used by anyone as well as free of charge. All you need is a domain name and web hosting, which is why it is also known as self-hosted WordPress.
If you use self-hosted WordPress.org to create your own website or blog then some of its pros and cons have been given below.
With WordPress.org, you have complete control over your website. You are free to do anything and you can customize as much as you want. Here are some benefits of choosing WordPress.org to build your website.
- It’s free and easy to use.
- You are the owner of your website and all your data. Your site will not be closed unless you make something illegal.
- You can add free, paid, and custom wordpress plugins to your website.
- You can customize your website design as needed. You can add any free or paid WordPress theme. You can also create a completely custom design or modify whatever you want.
- You can earn money from your WordPress site by showing your own ads, without having to divide the revenue with anyone.
- You can use powerful tools like Google Analytics for custom analytics and tracking of your site or blog.
- You can use self-hosted WordPress to sell digital or physical products etc. You can also create membership sites.
There are very few consoles in using self-hosted WordPress.org site
- Like all websites, you will need web hosting. This is where your website files are stored on the Internet. Initially, the cost is approximately $ 3- $ 10 per month. However, when your website grows and more traffic So, the cost of web hosting will increase, but still you will earn enough money to cover the cost.
- You must update yourself, you can easily update your WordPress site by clicking on the update button, so this is not a difficult task.
- You also have to do backup yourself, but the good thing is that there are so many WordPress backup plugins that give you the convenience of automatic backup.
- The actual cost of the WordPress.org website is different. It depends on you what you are making We recommend that you use WordPress.org. If you want to succeed in the world of online …
WordPress.com is a hosting service created by WordPress co-founder Matt Mullenweg.
There are 5 plans in the WordPress.com hosting service:
- Free – Very limited.
- Personal – $ 36 per year
- Premium – $ 99 per year
- Business – $ 299 per year
- VIP – start at $ 5000 per month